Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Psalm 84:5 – 7

I have been reading daily devotion by Millie Stamm called Meditation Moments. I would like to share with you the scripture Ms. Stamm shared with us today.

Blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
Whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
As they pass through the Valley of Baca,
They make it a spring;
The rain also covers it with pools.
They go from strength to strength;
Each one appears before God in Zion. 
                                           Psalm 84:5 – 7

This lesson was close to my heart as I have had many occasions where to draw on God's strength in the past couple of months. I have been plagued with one medical problem after another, but God is always there. 

This piece of scripture reminds us that, as we pass from trouble to trouble, we go from strength to strength. Meaning that when we are in trouble, there always is God's strength and grace to pull us through.

Thank you for joining me today, and may God bless each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment